domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

It will always hurt

If it hurts make it hurt even worst! That’s the only way to be worthy of your time. Love hurts, get used to it, that’s the only way of being enjoyable at all. Believe in love even when it seems hard to believe that is there. It will hurt like hell, but i rather this than the emptyness of not loving at all. Give a shot at being happy,even if it may be only for a few moments. Love is short, Love is huge, Love is more. Love is less, Love is something that you like to confess. I lean on love, and all the moments it may bring to me. I’m in love and i can’t stop, i don’t want to stop NEVER! Nobody said it was easy, but it’s so good that we make every effort to overcome the hard part. I shall say in a near future that i did it! Well, I want to be happy and love seems to be the closest thing that i can do to reach it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário