domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

Choose me!

Baby i’m in love with you for quite a while,
But i have to say that i can live without you
I’m enough to be happy, I wasn’t but i learnt to  be
We are something that can be add to each other, in order to make us feel complete
You should know that I can live incomplete
I’ve been living incomplete for a huge part of my life, remember?
Baby remember that i learn to live without you
I learn it so well that you almost seemed dispensable
Believe me, If i really need to be on my own again,
It will be all right by me
I love you like fire burns!

Choose to be mine and it ll be extraordinary because i love you after miles and times apart, so You know that i’ll never forget you. I’ve been here since we found out the meaning of being in love. We can be huge together That’s up to you! I’m a strange person with this personality of hot and cold. I’m here just hoping you want me back, and want me to start where we left our unfinished story. I’m up to it. Please be to. It’s need two people to make this story bright. Be that second person for good.

I said i’ve been used to be on my own, incomplete, and that was enough… For real? It’s true but i hate second’s choices! You were my first choice, and you still are, and i truly believe you always will be. Make this perfect, Give us a chance. We are so grown up now, we learn so much this few years apart. Call me crazy if you like, but i know, somehow, you feel the same way. Ask me to be yours, ask me not to leave you anymore, ask me to stay for good, ask me to be everything you need and i will! Ask me whatever you want and i swear i’ll try to get that for you, I’ll managed a way at least.

Choose no to be mine, and you be playing along with your present over and over again, keep on doing what you do better: Lie in order not to hurt the girl you believe is in love with you. Still i’ll be here for you as a friend. I’ll shut my feelings and i’ll learn once more how to be just that.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário